Looking to spend some romantic, quality time with your partner or perhaps get married or even elope then look no further. Guest ranches can be the ideal place for romantic getaways with that special someone or to celebrate a special event.
Book a private suite with your partner and leave your worries (and kids ;) ) at home on your romantic getaway. During the fall months Red Horse Mountain Ranch is for adults only and it is the perfect time to get away from it all and to reconnect with your loved one. As the leaves on the trees start to change from green to beautiful shades of vibrant red and yellow you can just feel romance in the air. Guests will find adventure, gourmet meals, decadent desserts, hot tubs and a staff waiting to help make your stay a perfect one. At night you’ll make new friends in the main lodge and enjoy evening concerts and cowboy poets as well as spectacular views and a star- studded sky. For couples, the ranch has private suites. You’ll have the entire lodge to relax in during the evenings with hot tubs, wrap around deck, and a full service bar available. Nestled on 300,000 acres of the Idaho’s Rocky Mountains this vacation spot was made for relaxation and quiet time as well as lots of fun activities during the day like horseback riding and outdoor guided adventures. If you enjoy wine tasting as well make sure you check out the ranch’s Wine Tasting Event available during this season.
Book a three-night stay starting from now through to November 24, 2015 and receive up to $500 in additional value. Escape to The Ranch to rouse your hearts and minds with curated couple’s adventures. Enjoy outdoor activities, such as fly fishing, horseback riding and hiking, as well as spectacular panoramic views from private mountain summits. Your exceptional farm-to-table culinary experiences and rustic, yet elegant accommodations will be complemented by the serenity of the Granite Spa and a glass of champagne with the murmur of the creek outside your door.
- A welcome bottle of champagne in accommodation upon arrival
- A half-day, private guided fly fishing or horseback ride adventure with a gourmet picnic
- Two (2) complimentary 60-minute restorative massages in the Granite
The Ranch at Rock Creek
Are you looking for that perfect destination to say "I do"? Have you always dreamed about a guest ranch wedding surrounded by horses and a beautiful wilderness backdrop? Or perhaps you would simply like to celebrate that special day with just your partner before later celebrating with friends and family. If so, then Echo Valley Ranch and Spa offers 2 packages that will suit your needs for either your dream ranch wedding or elopement. The Ranch Wedding Package Includes: • Flower bouquet in room • Wedding ceremony in the Baan Thai wedding pavillion • Wedding commissioner & fees • Wedding bouquet & boutonniere • Reception table with floral centerpiece • Reception for bride, groom and guests • Traditional Thai Massage for two • Bridal hair styling & Bridal makeup • Manicure and pedicure for bride, groom • Breakfast-in-bed on morning of your choice • A wedding keepsake from your friends at Echo Valley Ranch The Ranch Wedding Package is designed for the happy couple and up to 8 guests. For larger groups, their Book the Ranch option is the best choice!
The Echo Valley Elopement includes:
- Private wedding ceremony in the Baan Thai wedding pavilion
- Special candlelit four course wedding dinner with champagne
- Echo Valley Baan Thai couples massage for two in Baan Thai Spa (90 minutes)
- BC Certified Marriage Commissionaire and fees, plus two witnesses to the marriage ceremony
- Personalized bridal bouquet & groom's boutonnière
- Pre wedding hair styling and make up for the bride
- Photos of the wedding ceremony*
- Personalized wedding cake prepared by the Chef *
- A wedding gift keepsake from your friends at Echo Valley
Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
- Welcome glass of champagne
- All meals prepared by our executive chef including a glass of wine or beer with your dinner, soft beverages at any time
- Deluxe lodging in one of Lodge and Premium Rooms, Unique Cabins or the sumptuous Royal Suite
- Daily guided Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Weekly evening entertainment program including camp fires, barbeque dinners, authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing*
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips from our chef as well as tips on Thai cooking*
- Use of all ranch facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, walking/hiking trails and large games room featuring pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table and more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
So, if you are in need of some quality, romantic time with your loved one or if you have decided to tie-the-knot then why not consider one of these guest ranches for your next romantic getaway. Happy Trails!