Published: 9/21/2014 4:47:15 PM
We are so happy the folks over at Free Rein Ranch shared their famous sticky ribs recipe with us. It's a favorite with the guests at the ranch and is frequently requested. These are classic get your fingers sticky and lick'em clean type of ribs. You will want to enjoy every drop of this incredible sauce. Try it at home and for any upcoming events. It's a great recipe for groups and parties.
1 cup honey
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup distilled white vinegar
5 cloves of minced garlic
4 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tsp baking soda
- Boil the ribs and simmer for 1 hour to cook and tenderize the meat.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F
- Make the sauce by mixing the following ingredients in a bowl; 1 cup honey, ½ cup soy sauce, ½ cup distilled white vinegar, 5 cloves of minced garlic, 4 tablespoons brown sugar. Mix until the sugar is dissolved and then add 2 teaspoons of baking soda. The mixture will begin to foam.
- Transfer the ribs to the bowl and turn to ensure fully coated.
- Cover a tray with foil and arrange the ribs meat side up on the sheet. Pour excess oil over all the ribs and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for ½ hour, turning and basting again with the sauce for the last 10 minutes.Sticky honey and garlic ribs at the ready!Enjoy!!
Free Rein Ranch Sticky Ribs