Published: 1/4/2015 9:49:04 PM
This summer beverage is the perfect balance between salty and sweet, bubbly and still. It's a favorite at The Ranch at Rock Creek
where the Montana summers get quite dry and hot. On the ranch, guests often head to the Great Room around 6 o'clock to relax after a fun day of horseback riding, hiking or archery. The Ranch at Rock Creek is an all-inclusive luxury ranch resort offering a slice of raw western adventure paired with unprecedented comfort and amenities. Try this at home when you feel a bit adventurous
1 orange slice
4 basil leaves
1 ½ oz. peach-infused bourbon
Juice from half a lemon
2 oz. iced tea
¼ oz. agave nectar
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Muddle the orange slice and three basil leaves in your cocktail shaker.
- Add peach-infused bourbon, lemon juice and iced tea.
- Measure ¼ oz. agave nectar, or 1 ½ tsp.
- Cover the shaker and give it a really good shake. Strain over ice and garnish with a basil leaf.
* To serve straight up, add ice to the glass and shaker. Toss the ice from the glass before you strain the cocktail.